Translate

woensdag 4 februari 2009

I've sad news...

my cat Sammy died 2 weeks ago:( and I'm very sad about it!
We think he fell from the bench (since a few weeks he was sleeping on top of it... instead of in it) in his sleep and he had a Paraplegia... he couldn't move his hind legs, so he also couldn't walk!
We found him on a Saturday morning and we went to the vet immediately, he said that Sammy had a little chance to heal...
but he didn't, we've been 5 days to the vet... but the last day he said: "if this was MY cat... this would be the end, if you go any further... it will be a punishment for him!"
Here are some pictures of the last days from him,
this was on Saturday, when we got home from the vet

the next day we've moved him to the living room

we took him to the vet in a laundry basket, people kept asking me how I could held a cat just sitting in there without trying to escape and if it wasn't that sad, I've could have laughed about it!

Look at him... he's asking to help him with his eyes :`(

this was his last day... and his last picture... you can see that his muscles in his hind legs are dissappeared...


Here's a picture from the day before he fell... one of his most favorite spots to be... laying on my chair between my legs... snoring and spinning as the best...


I'm gonna miss him, but I'm glad he doesn't have to have pain anymore!

Look... these pretty flowers I've got from a friend, because Sammy passed



Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

5 opmerkingen:

Candace zei

I'm so sorry Sammy passed. I know you'll miss him so much. Hugs going out to you.

Cris zei

Anja I am so sorry to hear about Sammy. Our little furry friends become such a part of our families that it truly is heartbreaking when we have to say goodbye. I hope that you have some good scrapbook pages to remember all your good times.
Hugs!

Vintageandjournals zei

Hoi Anja,ik vind het heel erg van Sammy,ik weet dat jullie hem zullen missen. Heel veel sterkte.
groetjes

AShu93 zei

Sorry to hear about Sammy! Glad you have some lovely pictures of him in your favorite spot to remember him by. At least he's not in pain anymore. Hugs!

Stine Ursin zei

So sorry to hear that you lost him. Lots of hugs sent your way!!