Translate

zaterdag 22 augustus 2009

Monday August 17th...

the first thing I had to do was changing money... they don't want to have Euro's... not on the border and hardly not in any bank...
Finally we've found a bank which was willing to change... and look what was in that bank... this fantastic safe door... I just love it...
I've asked the lady from the bank if it was alright to take a picture of it and lucky me... she said it was okay :D
Maandag 17 augustus...
het eerste dat ik moest doen was geld omzetten... ze willen hier liever geen Euro's... niet aan de grens en haast ook niet bij de bank...
Uiteindelijk vonden we een bank die bereid was om het geld om te wisselen... en kijk eens wat er in die bank was... deze super mooie safe deur... ik vind het fantastisch...
Ik vroeg aan de dame van de bank of het goed was als ik een foto van de deur zou maken en gelukkig voor mij... ze zei dat het goed was :D



Breakfast we had here...
Hier hebben we ontbeten...



And this is the reason I had to exchange money :P:P:P
en dit is de reden dat ik geld om moest zetten :P:P:P



Just some pictures of the rest of the day... Tecumseh...
Gewoon wat foto's van de rest van de dag... Tecumseh...
















Diner time... in Adrian, Michigan, USA :D




Dessert...




1 opmerking:

DonnaMundinger zei

Hi Anja! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I was happy to see you had a fun visit to Michigan. Both my husband and I went to Michigan State University and lived there for several years. My Dh is originally from Michigan. We have many happy memories from trips to Canada. It's our favorite place to vacation. xxD