Translate

donderdag 10 september 2009

Home again...

No picture from my arrival on Schiphol/Amsterdam...
I think everyone was sooo happy that I arrived safe,
that no-one thought about taking a picture (LOL)
They'd decorate my livingroom :P...
so I would know they were glad seeing me again :D
Weer thuis...
Geen foto van mijn aankomst op Schiphol...
Ik denk dat iedereen te blij was dat ik goed was aangekomen,
dat niemand eraan gedacht heeft om een foto te maken (LOL)
Ze hadden de woonkamer versierd :P...
Zodat ik zou weten dat ze blij waren om me weer te zien :D







Jan was happy with my souvenir from Canada...
he already knew what it was...
Jan was blij met mijn souvernir uit Canada...
hij wist al wat het was...










I'm glad that I'm home... but I already miss Candace!
Ik ben blij dat ik thuis ben... maar ik mis Candace nu al!

7 opmerkingen:

stampinganja zei

Ben benieuwd of hij zijn muts gaat dragen....mijn man heeft er ook een en geloof me, als het echt winter is hier en je moet op de snowblower dan doet hij hem maar al te graag op LOL!
Groetjes, Anja

anja zei

welkom thuis anja.
gr anja

Candace zei

Glad everyone liked their gifts. What a happy crew. It was fun having you visit. Hugs

bevb zei

It looks they missed you a bit. Glad they all liked their gifts as I know some of them were hard to decide on.
Glad you posted pic of your book as I know you could not do it before. It turned out awesome.

shaZZa zei

Your pics look amazing!!
So glad U had a blast, with Candace how can you not!!!
Shes a Gem,
You have an award on my blog, so take a peek and pick it up :)
Hugs
Shaz

Enfys zei

Fab book Anja, and what a great welcome home they gave you. Glad you had such a good time,
big hugs
En xx

Anne zei

What a beautiful LOVE album!
Gorgeous details! =)

Greetings from Anne (Norway)